Windows XP SP3 Installation Error

I was installing Service Pack 3 for Windows XP, Portuguese version, and I got this wierd message:

Este Service Pack requer a ligação à electricidade de rede antes de iniciar o programa de configuração.

Translated into english is something like "This Service Pack requires a connection of the machine to the electicity of the network before initializing the configuration program".
What is "a connection of the machine to the electricity of the network"? It does not make any sense!
After thinking a bit about this wierd message, I finally found out what the message ment: "the machime must me plugged into electricity". I was using a laptop and it was running on the battery, so SP3 refused to install.

The Portuguese internationalization team made e serious translation mistake, since the message does not make any sense, any sense at all, in Portuguese

./M6