Welcome to M6 on Software

Welcome. :)

I've started this blog mainly for knowledge sharing. As a software developer, sometimes I have useful information that is useful for others as well. Therefor, I will share information mainly about development, either programming languages as Java and Eclipse RCP, but also about software business and any topic related with software that I find interesting enough to write about.

If the name of this blog sounds familiar, that's because I've "copy-pasted" it from Joel On Software, one of my first, and favourite software development blogs (all the good blog names were already taken :D).
You may also familiar with The Business of Software, from Eric.Weblog(), that covers the software development from the business point of view, a very interesting topic to me also.
If you're not familiar with any of the blogs above, I encourage you to take a peak and read it, there's a lot of interesting stuff there.

I hope that you like what you read and find the information useful.
./M6